Where Are Spark Plugs Located?
Spark plugs are usually located at the top of the cylinder head. Once they "spark," it will fire a mixture of fuel and air within your vehicle's engine. This process creates the combustion that powers your GM model.
When Should I Replace My Spark Plugs?
If you are wondering when you should replace your spark plugs, you're not alone. Down the road, you're going to have to change them Ð but the symptoms are easy to spot. Here are some signs that may indicate it's time for a replacement:
- Your GM vehicle isn't starting
- Decease in fuel economy
- Vehicle is having a hard time accelerating
- The Check Engine light is on
- Engine misfires
Remember that broken spark plugs can damage your engine's cylinders. It's important to pay attention to the warning signs above and perform a vehicle inspection, if needed.
Install Genuine GM Spark Plugs | Order Now & Save
Whether you drive a sedan, SUV, or truck, genuine OEM spark plugs will be the best option for your specific model. The auto parts in our catalog will fit your vehicle, guaranteed. Feel free to reach out to us at Chevrolet Parts Canada with any part-related questions.
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!